To ensure that you select high-quality jewelry, we have made a review list of the best jewelry stores in this city. Our selection criteria were based on:
- Product range and quality: we focused mainly on those brands that sell high-quality jewelry that offer value for money. Besides that, brands with a wide product catalog were our main focus. This is because they can effectively cater to the different needs of consumers.
- Availability: jewelers that are responsive and consistently available are some of the best to work with. Every customer feels valued.
- Reputation: this is based on customer reviews. Brands that consistently try to delight customers with outstanding customer service should always be a priority to any shopper.
- Qualifications: This is important in building customer confidence. We mainly focused on companies with accreditations, valid licensing, and awards.
- Experience: it takes a well-experienced expert to craft and repair jewelry items that fit the current industry standards.
Top Jewelers in Houston:
1. Diamond Exchange Houston
Location: 4306 Yoakum Blvd #305 A Houston, Texas 77006
Are you looking for engagement rings and wholesale diamonds? Well, Diamond Exchange has a wide selection of diamond jewelry and rings at wholesale prices. Even though the jewelry niche is quite competitive in Houston, this brand has managed to quickly craft a niche for itself with a solid number of loyal customers.
Diamond Exchange is a one-stop-shop for all your jewelry needs and that is offered at affordable costs. You stand a better chance of getting wholesale diamonds at wholesale prices and this means you can purchase multiple pieces of your dream jewelry items.
The brand’s engagement rings are its main offerings. The goal is to ensure clients get high-quality and stunning items at affordable prices. Shopping at this store exposes you to an unlimited item selection of different styles and shapes. Note that you can always customize your engagement ring to ensure that it matches your taste preferences.
The loose diamonds inventory features an array of dreamy products. The GIA-certified diamonds are also available in different shapes and sizes. Just like its name suggests, Diamond Exchange is not only a seller but also a buyer. So, if you want to sell your old engagement rings, wedding bands, or loose diamonds, this is the best place for you.
Diamond Exchange Houston offers many products and services including:
- Wholesale Engagement Rings
- Wholesale Loose Diamonds
- Custom Engagement Rings
- Wedding Bands and Wedding Rings
- Diamond Buyers
- Jewelry Consignment
- Jewelry Buyers
- Custom Jewerly
2. Rice Village Diamonds
Location: 2376 Rice Boulevard, Houston, TX 77005
Rice Village Diamonds retailer knows that every detail matters and they are here to offer you well-detailed and finely-crafted pieces of jewelry. This brand has crafted a niche for itself in the highly competitive jewelry market in Houston. Unlike most companies, it offers quality items that ensure it maximizes its profits while offering you value for money.
Every piece of jewelry is made with handpicked diamonds. As a result, the quality, clarity, and color will never get compromised. Of course, diamonds are forever but Rice Village Diamonds what to ensure that you forever don’t lose its sparkle. That’s why the items found here will always outshine the others.
The brand normally combines the biggest loose diamond inventory in Houston featuring an extensive collection of uniquely crafted pieces of jewelry, engagement rings, and excellent customer services. if you are looking for a customized piece, then the experts here can help bring your design ideal to live in the most affordable way possible.
Rice Village Diamond’s collection features:
- Bridal rings: they include fancy color rings, canary rings, and engagement rings
- Designers: this features the likes of Ritani, Foreverstar, Martin Flyer, and Mars among others
- Jewelry: they include pearls, necklaces, fashion rings, earrings, and bracelets.
3. Zadok Jewelers
There is something about Zadok Jewelers that you won’t find anywhere else. Well, its pieces of jewelry are designed to spark your mood, giving you a beautiful reason to make your selection. This brand is here to make each moment matter to you, through the joys and challenges that life offers. In this store, your story matters and you will always be welcomed.
Zadok Jewelers’ history goes back to 7 generations with the family of jewelers serving the Yemen Royal Court at one point. These handcrafted pieces have been sold over different decades, with the Houston store first opening its doors in 1976.
This is a brand that is also known to be a house of brands. Its product list features:
- Loose diamonds: they come in different styles and sizes
- Bridal and engagement rings: designed for both men and women
- Fine Jewelry: they include necklaces, rings, earrings, and bracelets
- Watches: for him and her in addition to pre-owned watches
Zadok has worked for its reputation by offering high-quality items at cost-effective prices. Besides that, this brand consistently works with designers to offer its client customized jewelry. Walking in the showroom will expose you to pieces of jewelry that have been made through refined workmanship, elegance, as well as innovation. As a result, you can choose from brands such as:
- Bell and Ross
4. Intercontinental Jewelers
Location: 6222 Richmond Ave #570 Houston TX 77057
Intercontinental Jewelers have been operating in Houston since 1974. Throughout the years, they have been offering clients the best pieces of jewelry through the manufacturing process in addition to in-house designs. The combination of these two options offers clients cost-effective items and guarantees them the highest level of quality.
The renowned jewelry store stocks GIA-certified diamonds that have been carefully hand-selected. With experienced and well-trained professionals, clients are guaranteed exceptional product quality with seamless symmetry, cut, and finish. What’s even great is that this Jeweler offers Arrows and Hearts diamonds. Well, these are the top-cream products when it comes to diamonds since they make less than 2% of all the cut diamonds.
Intercontinental Jewelers specialize in making affordable diamond engagement rings and custom jewelry that are available at wholesale prices. Custom products are made with the client and experts working closely in order to effectively bring your vision into reality. While you have the option of creating your own ring, you can also choose from the vast selection that features:
- Wedding rings and bands: they are designed for both men and women
- Diamond jewelry: they include bracelets, rings, pendants, and earrings.
Overall, making purchases from this brand means that you choose quality jewelry that comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Besides that, Intercontinental Jewelers offer a 30-day return policy with no questions asked. And in case you are happy with your purchase, then know that each piece usually comes with a lifetime warranty that covers any manufacturing defects.
5. Reiner’s Fine Jewelry
Location: 2210 Westheimer Rd. Houston, TX 77098
Reiner’s Fine Jewelry has been in this industry since the early 1900s. The company initially started with three branches but eventually branched out to several other stores. That’s why in 1945, this jewelry store was introduced in downtown Houston and it has grown significantly over the years to become one of the best jewelry stores in Houston.
The family-owned business is focused on offering customers the ultimate customer experience. You are guaranteed the best care from the most skilled professionals in the world. this is because the jewelry company prides itself in selling world-class products as well as premium repair works. This is a jewelry master with certified watchmakers, gemologists, and technicians who will work with you to tailor and fix your jewelry efficiently and on-site. This is important in ensuring that you save time and money.
Whether you need to buy new jewelry, replace the old ones, or fix your watch, there is something for every. The fact that Reiner’s Fine Jewelry offer cost-effective and premium products also makes them ideal for the wholesale setting. You can even buy wholesale diamonds and at a cheaper price. This brand’s jewelry catalog features:
- Engagement rings: they are available in custom design, diamonds, and vintage options.
- Wedding rings: they include ladies’ and men’s wedding bands including anniversary bands.
- Jewelry: this features general rings, necklaces, pendants, earrings, and bracelets.
- Designers: if you love unique and outstanding designer items, then you can choose from the likes of Forge, Crown Ring, Fana, Benchmark, Daniella Designs, and Stuller among others.
- Watches: if you want a distinct piece of accessories, then you can buy this brand’s Seiko watch.
Generally, Reiner’s Fine Jewelry has an extensive product selection and regardless of your budget and preferences, there is always something that will suit you. Note that this jewelry company has an A+ BBB rating and is also a member of AGA and Diamond Council of America.
6. Jewelry Depot Houston
Location: 6222 Richmond Ave #100, Houston TX 77057
Jewelry Depot has built its profile in Houston’s jewelry sector based on 4C’s. This includes the craftsmanship it employs in picking the color, cut, clarity, and carat of its pieces of jewelry. The brand offers an extensive product selection that offers exceptional value for money.
You can choose from the broad product catalog based on your preferred metal and color. Besides that, there are multiple cut options that are available in different designs. But one thing that stands out is that the shine and sparkle of this brand’s offering are bright and alluring.
What makes this brand stand out is that it sells certified and conflict-free loose diamonds. The depot offers the lowest price of quality diamond jewelry and customers are guaranteed up to 70% in addition to excellent customer service.
There is a stunning collection of engagement rings that offer a perfect mix of passion and romance from the makers of unique and most prestigious diamond stores in Houston. If you are searching for the best jewelry stores Houston, Jewelry Depot is one of the stores that you can rely on. Its products are hand-made in the US using the highest quality diamond. Everything is designed and manufactured within the premises hence you are guaranteed the ultimate quality.
This brand’s selection features:
- Wedding rings: for men and women and they include eternity, classic, anniversary, and diamond wedding rings among others.
- Engagement rings: the cuts are available in different styles and shapes.
- Diamond jewelry: you can choose from right-hand rings, bangles, bracelets, necklaces, pendants, and earrings.
- Gemstone rings: they include ethical rings, kanji collection, floral collection, and colored gemstone rings.
Jewelry Houston Depot is renowned for its frequent sales and offers. The rings are already affordable but through sales, you can make multiple purchases for your favorite jewelry.
7. Houston Diamond Outlet
Location: 6222 Richmond Ave #255, Houston TX 77057
Houston Diamond Outlet has been in operation for four generations and this is one of the most sought-after jewelry stores in Houston. The outlet prides itself in offering high-quality products and at competitive prices. Besides that, unbeatable customer service is something that most clients look forward to. Well, the goal of this brand is to make your diamond or engagement ring purchases a wholesome experience. Its policy is to offer clients ultimate satisfaction while helping them to shop with ease.
Houston Diamond Outlet’s product catalog features:
- Loose diamonds: they are available in different shapes, carat, clarity, color, and price.
- Engagement rings: you can choose a ring depending on the center diamond shape, center diamond size, and price.
- Earrings: if you are looking for a piece of diamond accessory for your ears, you can get to choose from a wide range of jewelry selections based on your preferences.
- Bracelets: there are several bracelets featuring precious diamond cuts with a flattering sparkle.
- Pendants: the stand 4-prong settings can be found in yellow gold, white gold, or platinum upgrades. They are available in multiple styles, shapes, and sizes.
- Rings: these pieces of jewelry are the most common with clients. Houston Diamond outlet perfectly understands its target audience and therefore its ring selection features anniversary rings, antique style rings, three stone rings, men’s rings, and diamond settings among others.
Houston Diamond Outlet has a simple and straightforward purchase process. whether you want to make in-store purchases, online, or over the phone, the brand’s diamond experts will help you choose the perfect ring for you.
8. Robbins Brothers
Location: 2101 West Loop South, Houston TX 77027
When looking for the best jewelry stores Houston, Robbins Brothers is definitely one of the top jewelers you will come across. This brand has a history that dates back to more than a century ago, in 1921, when the Robbins Brothers lineage started this establishment with a desire to treat clients like family members rather than shoppers.
The diamond dealers offer high-quality jewelry that has been refined using the latest technology and based on the current customer needs. Through years of experience that have been refined by a highly competitive environment, the Robbins Brothers offer you an engagement store and not just a jewelry store.
While you are here, you will meet experts who know exactly what they are offering to their target audience. The jitters, the excitement, and nerves that come with choosing the perfect ring from a wide range of jewelry selections will be calmed as you are guided to choose an item that perfectly suits your needs.
This brand’s curated collection features mined as well as lab-grown diamonds. It should be noted that each of these rings has been hand-crafted and selected hence you are guaranteed a lifetime experience. The jewelry store owners only choose 1-in-10 diamonds from conflict-free and world-leading purveyors. As a result, you are guaranteed structural integrity, quality as well as diamonds shine and sparkle.
Every purchase you make is backed by a 110% trade-up value and a 110% lifetime warranty guarantee. And the best thing about is that you can make a customized request. Robbins Brothers specialize in making engagement rings, wedding rings, and designer rings that can’t be found anywhere else. This is only one of the few places in Houston where you are likely to find collections by Michael M., Simon G., and Tacori, etc.