THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and services on this website and mobile application provided by DIAMOND EXCHANGE HOUSTON (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) are subject to the following Terms & Conditions, all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Website”) and any services provided by or on this Website (“Services”).
“We”, “us” and “our” are references to diamondexchangehouston.com;
“User”, “You” and ““your” are denotes to the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website;
” Website” shall mean and include Diamond Exchange Houston and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to as Parties.
By using the Website, you warrant that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please leave the Website immediately. We only agree to provide the use of this Website and Services to you if you assent to this Agreement.
- At diamondexchangehouston.com, we offer you a meticulously designed website that provides a digital platform for the users to buy Products online.
- Diamond Exchange Houston is known for excellent prices on engagement rings, wholesale diamonds, and our custom-designed jewelry. Customers often come to us looking for great deals as opposed to going to a retail jewelry store. We are also known for being the best place to sell diamonds and jewelry because we have several different options designed to help you get maximum value.
You must be at least 13 (Thirteen) years of age to use this Website or any Services contained herein. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. We assume no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
- All the purchases from this website shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
- If you make an Order for buying any product from our website. At the time ordering, while providing your details it is your duty to be careful and warrant that the details provided are true and accurate.
- If a product you purchase does not match the description on the Website, as your sole and exclusive remedy you may return the product, unused and receive a refund of your purchase price only
- Items in your shopping cart will reflect the most recent price displayed on the item’s product detail page. Prices are frequently updated to adjust for different sales, limited pricing, and other discounting.
- Placing items in your cart does not reserve the current prices shown at that time, and prices are reserved only by placing an order.
- Payment mode shall be:
- Online: Credit Cards and Debit cards;
- PayPal, Stripe,
- We accept the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Gift Cards purchased online and PayPal. We do not accept any other method of payment.
- SALES TAX: Diamond Exchange Houston does not charge sales tax for orders delivered in the United States with the exception of deliveries in the state of Texas, in which applicable sales tax will be added to the order amount.
- You will need to register on the site with information about yourself which is accurate, current and complete. The password you provide should be kept secure and you must notify us of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- You place an order on the site by adding your selected item(s) to the shopping bag and proceeding to checkout. Items in your shopping bag are not reserved and may be purchased by another customer. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it.
- Payment will be collected immediately upon completion of payment process and an email will be sent to confirm your order. Another email will be sent at later day to confirm the details of the delivery of your outfit.
- In any case of exception, we may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
- the products are unavailable;(due to discontinuation of the design etc.)
- we cannot authorize your payment;
- you are not allowed to buy the products from us;
- we are not allowed to sell the products to you;
- there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the products.
- In such a scenario we will be sending you a mail to confirm that your order has not been accepted and your payment will be transferred back to you within next 24 hours from this mail.
- We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
- (a) a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- (b) we will dispatch the products to you, or inform you of the estimated dispatch date.
- Any order to purchase a product that you place with us is subject to acceptance by us. When you make your order online, we will provide you an email to confirm that we have received it.
- If there is an error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by email to Info@diamondexchangehouston.com
- We may refuse or be unable to process your order if: Your card or PayPal account does not give authorization for the payment of purchase price.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
- You must notify us instantly if any particulars are inappropriate. If your payment has not been accepted you will be informed of this in writing along with the reasons.
- We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact email@example.com for any inquiry or problem.
- We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
- Some pieces are made to order so please allow 7 to 14 business days for your item (excluding shipping).
- Ready to order pieces ships within 2 business days after payment confirmation.
- Due to insurance requirements, we require a signature for all shipments. We require a physical address; Diamond Exchange Houston does not ship to P.O. Boxes. In the event that an alternative address is required for delivery of the Products, please provide that address at the time of payment/prior to payment processing. In certain circumstances, we can arrange for a courtesy hold with Federal Express for Product pick up; however, you must provide identification and proof of address to be eligible for this service.
- Shipping is $25 flat rate.
- Expedited shipping is available. Please email for rates.
- Customers can track their shipments at www.fedex.com.
- We do not ship internationally.
- On all ready to order items we offer free returns within 10 days upon receipt, after 10 days all sales are final. Resized, engraved or modified rings are non-refundable. Item has to be in its original form, unworn and unused. Client is responsible for shipping back (including insurance). please contact us prior to shipping the item back.
- On made to order and custom design items all sales are final, we will not accept return or exchange since every piece of jewelry is hand crafted and is made to order or custom designed for you, we cannot re-stock it. If you happen to find any fault in our craftsmanship, please contact us immediately.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original unworn condition and with original packaging. Diamond returns must be accompanied by the diamond laboratory report we include with all diamond purchases. If the original diamond laboratory report is not returned a $150 assessment fee will apply.
- Order returns will be confirmed with an email after the diamond has gone through a verification process by our staff.
- Return shipping, handling and insurance charges, and all risk of liability (including tampering or mishandling of the merchandise) is assumed by the buyer.
- Return processing from the time of receipt takes 3 to 10 days.
- Reimbursement will be processed using the original method of payment.
- Any Custom Design or Special orders are non-refundable.
- CANCEL OR CHANGE AN ORDER (NON-CUSTOM ORDERS)
- Please contact Diamond Exchange Houston to change or cancel an order at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Products displayed on the Diamond Exchange Houston web site are typically in stock and available (unless otherwise described). Occasionally, inventory errors may occur resulting in an item not being available. In such cases, Diamond Exchange Houston reserves the right to cancel an order or substitute another item of like appearance and value for the original item purchased.
Diamond Exchange Houston does not sell treated or enhanced diamonds unless noted on the listing – all diamonds sold by Diamond Exchange Houston are natural diamonds without any enhancements unless noted on the listing.
All diamonds sold by Diamond Exchange Houston are purchased from legitimate sources and in compliance with United Nations resolutions. Diamond Exchange Houston represents and warrants that its diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge or guarantees provided by Diamond Exchange Houston’ diamond suppliers.
7) GENERAL CONDITION
Diamond Exchange Houston makes all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on its web site as accurately as possible. However, the colors used, as well as the display and color capabilities of your computer monitor or other device, affect the colors or sizes that are shown on your screen or device. Diamond Exchange Houston does not guarantee that your monitor or device’s display of any product color, size, texture, or detail will be accurate. In addition, Diamond Exchange Houston does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error free. Diamond Exchange Houston makes every effort to ensure that the products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, Diamond Exchange Houston reserves the right to refuse sale that item. If the pricing error is discovered after payment has been finalized, Diamond Exchange Houston reserves the right to cancel the sale and refund the transaction in full. If a product offered by Diamond Exchange Houston is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition as discussed in our Return Policy.
8) LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
We may provide you with certain information as a result of your use of the Website or Services. Such information may include but is not limited to, documentation, data, or information developed by us, and other materials which may assist in your use of the Website or Services (“Our Materials”). Subject to this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, and revocable license to use Our Materials solely in connection with your use of the Website and Services. Our Materials may not be used for any other purpose, and this license terminates upon your cessation of use of the Website or Services or at the termination of this Agreement.
The website permits you to share content, post review, post comments, feedback, etc. but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance;
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
- Any submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by us are the property DIAMOND EXCHANGE HOUSTON, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property (“Our IP”). You agree that we own all right, title, and interest in and to the Our IP and that you will not use Our IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute Our IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from us.
- To make the Website and Services available to you, you hereby grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, display, use, broadcast, transmit and make derivative works of any content you publish, upload, or otherwise make available to the Website (“Your Content”). We claim no further proprietary rights in your Content.
- If you feel that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed or otherwise violated by the posting of information or media by another of our users, please contact us and let us know.
As a user of the Website or Services, you may be asked to register with us. When you do so, you will choose a user identifier, which may be your email address or another term, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable you to use the Website and Services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party, and if you discover that your identifying information has been compromised, you agree to notify us immediately in writing. An email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information as well as keeping us apprised of any changes to your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information, or using the Website or Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We stand behind the quality of our merchandise and are happy to provide repairs due to breakage, production fault or damage free of charge for one year from the date of purchase on our online store. After one year, repairs may incur a charge. Elective repairs, such as ring resizing or chain lengthening, or errors by the customer typically involve a charge. They are repaired at the owner’s expense plus the shipping charge.
For elective repairs there is a $25 service charge plus the cost of additional materials and shipping.
If an item needs to be repaired, please email us at email@example.com. Items cannot be accepted for a repair without an order number. Please note that we are not responsible for your item until it is in our possession and that repairs typically require 2-4 weeks to complete.
13) ASSUMPTION OF RISK
The Website and Services are provided for communication purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on Our Website is not intended to be legal advice, medical advice, or financial advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between you and us. You further agree that your purchase of any of the products on the Website is at your own risk. We do not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given on the Website.
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
- a) Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services;
- b) Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining, or interference to any host, user or network.
You agree to defend and indemnify us and any of our affiliates (if applicable) and hold us harmless against any legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Website or Services, your breach of this Agreement, or your conduct or actions. You agree that we shall be able to select its legal counsel and may participate in its defense if we wish.
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the diamondexchangehouston.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall diamondexchangehouston.com , nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of our Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
We may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties concerning any use of this Website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of this Website.
We may need to interrupt your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that we shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
We may terminate this Agreement with you at any time for any reason, with or without cause. We specifically reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if you violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of us or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If you have registered for an account with Us, you may also terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting us and requesting termination. At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
You agree that your use of the Website and Services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an “As Is” basis. We hereby expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website or Services will meet your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or as a result of the loss of your data from your use of the Website or Services is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your use of the Website or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This section applies to any claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
4306 Yoakum Blvd #305 A
Houston, TX 77006
This document was last updated on June 18, 2021